With over 500 REALTOR® members, our real estate professionals are here to help you purchase or sell your home in the mountains of western North Carolina.
The Highlands-Cashiers Board of REALTORS® is a non-profit trade association, chartered with the National Association of REALTORS® on November 13, 1956 and incorporated on September 21, 1984, which currently serves Jackson, Macon, and Transylvania Counties in North Carolina.
The Highlands-Cashiers Board of REALTORS® strives to achieve the following goals:
- Further the interests of home and other real property ownership.
- Unite those engaged in the recognized branches of the real estate profession for the purpose of exerting a beneficial influence upon the professional and related interests.
- Promote and maintain high standards of conduct in the real estate profession as expressed in the Code of Ethics of the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Provide a unified medium for real estate owners and those engaged in the real estate profession whereby their interests may be safeguarded and advanced.
- Unite real estate professionals in this community with NC REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®, to further objectives and obtain the benefits and privileges of membership thereof.
- Designate, for the benefit of the public, individuals authorized to use the terms REALTOR® and REALTORS® as licensed, prescribed, and controlled by the National Association of REALTORS®.